Organic SEO (search engine optimization) is when you rank well in the natural (unpaid) section on search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc. These search engines place the highest regard for websites that have unique and informative content that is constantly being updated and expanded. The trick is to make sure your content and images are found, easily read and liked by the search engines.
Organic SEO is successful when it’s applied over the life cycle of your website project, from planning through launch and ongoing. Organic SEO includes the following services:
- keyword research (what are your customers searching for?)
- site architecture (organization of pages must make sense to your customers and the search engines!)
- unique, quality content (meaty text, good images, appropriate links)
- ongoing content development (updating, blogging, expanding photo galleries, newsletters)
- consistent online presence (your website, social media, listings across the web)
- webmaster services (submit content to search engines, check for errors/malware)
- analytics services (monitor traffic, keywords, conversions from organic searches)
We build sites with a strong SEO base, but instant gratification is rare in the SEO world. For the best organic SEO performance, we offer a weekly program, which is usually 3-4 hours per week, onsite to improve your web presence and search rankings.